This website:If you wish to see what exact cookies are saved, or delete cookies, you may do so using standard tools built into your web browser.
- stores temporary cookies that are removed when you close the browser window, such as a user session identifier;
- also cookies are used to detect your time-zone;
- uses Google Analytics for analysing visitor trends;
- stores cookies (yes/no) for remembering what things have been turned off/closed;
- stores cookies for remembering font size;
- stores cookies for improving the usability of engaging aspects such as comment forms;
- stores other kinds of cookie that are mentioned before they are set;
- logs basic information pertaining to your computer including your IP address, web browser name, and operating system;
- stores other information that you explicitly enter, such as comments and ratings;
We will not share private details unless legally required to do so.
The staff reserve the right to read any Private Topics and posts placed on this website. Any form of conversation made through this website should be considered viewable by staff. All private-posts and posts, whether 'deleted' or not, are stored on the server and may be reviewed if we feel we have cause for an investigation. If you do want to keep something private, do not use our services for transmitting it. Situations involving investigations can be anything at our discretion, for example, to investigate specific incidents of our services being used for inappropriate or menacing behavior.
Spam checkingFor the purpose of reducing spam:
- Your IP address, e-mail address, and username, may be checked against the Stop Forum Spam web service, which involves these details being transmitted within a service request.
- Your IP address may be checked against multiple block lists, which involves these details being transmitted within a service request.