Welcome to WestPershingLights.com
West Pershing Lights
Who: Jason - firstname.lastname@example.org
What: Valentine Light Show - 6022 LED lights synchronized to music.
Where: 1628 W Pershing St, Appleton, WI 54914
When: February 9th, 2024 through February 14th, 2024.
Why: Why not?
How to Listen: Tune your radio to 107.3 FM ***
*** If the lights are not flashing during the light show scheduled times (check the Schedule tab below for times) or if the lights are flashing but music can't be heard, something has probably gone wrong…if that seems to be the case, please feel free to email me or send a text message to nine-two-zero-six-five-nine-eight-one-two-eight, I would greatly appreciate it. The music will only be playing during the musical light show (see the Schedule tab below for times).
Patron ConductI would like the West Pershing Lights display to be a safe and enjoyable experience for my neighbors and visitors. So, please use some common sense, care, and courtesy while in the neighborhood. And please observe the following guidelines:
- While driving, be watching for parked vehicles, traffic, people, and pets, not the light show!
- Do not stop in the driving lanes of the road, pull to the side of the road and park.
- Do not leave your trash or cigarette butts behind, please take all garbage with you.
- Do not block driveways when parking to watch the lights.
- Do not use driveways to turn around; please go around the block.
- Do do not turn the music up loud enough to be heard or felt by me or my neighbors while we are indoors.
- If on foot, please stay on the sidewalk, my driveway, or in the park, do not stand in the road.
- For your safety, do not walk through the display. Stay on the pavement and out of the yard.
Serious violators of traffic laws or city ordinances that are caught on camera will be reported to the local police department.